What are you feeling thankful for today? Here's my list:
- My daughter Chelsea who turned 15 last week! She has been spunky and delightful from the day she was born and continues to bring much fun and joy to our lives every day. She is quickly becoming a lovely young lady who I know has so much to offer! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
- My FiberArts Northeast group (FANE) led by Jane D'Avila. I'm so fortunate to be part of such a talented, dedicated group of women! They are an excellent source of inspiration, encouragement, and initiative to try new things. Together, we've grown so much over the years, supported and challenged each other, and celebrated our many successes.
- Good Friends! In the last two weeks, I've had several opportunities to get together with old friends. As the saying goes, "make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, the other gold." I'm so lucky to have been blessed with the riches of good friends to confide in, rely on, and celebrate with!
- Vacation! Tomorrow we're leaving for a few days on the beach! We're fortunate to have the means and opportunity to get away for a little R & R every year.
- Our Honda Minivan which is now 13 years old! Today the "check engine" light came on (and we're leaving for the shore tomorrow!), but the service man said the code indicated that we could wait until after our vacation to have it fixed. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking! Thank God for small favors!