Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Today I'm thankful that I had the day off and was able to spend it catching up on things at home. I did a lot of work on "Tuscan Window," as you can see, and I'm happy with the results.   I think it still needs one more thing, and I think I know what I'll add, but I have to learn how to solder first!  You'll have to check back in next week to see what I come up with...

I'm also thankful that spring is only a few weeks away.  We are still having temps in the teens and single digits and it's really starting to wear on us all!  At least there is the hope of warmer temps just around the corner.  We recently got a family health club membership  and that has been a real positive thing.  We get there 2 or 3 times a week and spend some time together exercising.  Afterwards we feel more energized, stronger, and healthier despite the nasty winter weather.  The exercise also helps relieve the SI joint pain I still have, another plus.  This morning, I was particularly thankful for a nice hot shower which also helps ease the stiffness I have after getting out of bed.  Finally, I'm thankful that my husband made it home safe last week after about 10 days away.  It's great to have him back!

1 comment:

Norma Schlager said...

It's really looking good. Love all the hand stitching!