Yes, it's true - I've reached the half-century mark! (Boy, that really sounds old, doesn't it?). Although I have to face facts that most of my life is probably behind me, I'm confident that I still have much to look forward to. I believe you're as young as you feel and I still feel like I'm in my mid thirties (still look it too, right? lol!). Anyway, an attitude of gratitude also keeps you young! Here's what I'm thankful for today:
- 50 Healthy Years: That's saying a lot! I've never broken a bone, had root canal, or been hospitalized for anything other than childbirth. Here's to many more healthy years!
- Life in These United States: I feel very fortunate to be a citizen of the US, with all the benefits, creature comforts, and freedoms we so often take for granted.
- My Faith: I feel fortunate to have been baptized into the church and to have kept up a relationship with God, which keeps on growing. It truly helps me deal with life's little daily challenges and keeps me on the right track.
- My Husband: I guess it's true that opposites do attract! Seriously, as different as we are, we balance each other out and somehow manage to keep each other going. We're so fortunate to have found each other!
- My Girls! It's hard for me to imagine my life without my three amazing daughters. Sometimes I take for granted the wonderful people they are - beautiful, healthy, talented, intelligent, creative... (we're so much alike! LOL)
What are you feeling thankful for today?