Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Swap Charms

I joined two more swaps with the yahoo artcharms group and you can see some of my creations above and below for the quick winter swap. I got the idea for the snowmen from some earrings that belong to my daughter. They were made with pearls and silver metal scarves and hats. Since I didn't have those two elements, I made them out of polymer clay. They came out pretty cute! The ones below are also polymer clay, stamped with a snowflake stamp dusted with "perfect pearls" powder.
Now I only have one more set of charms to make: I joined a green/yellow swap with gold colored findings. Below are some of the designs I've come up with. I have a lot of green beads so I'll probably just make a bunch dangles with them. When this swap is over, I'll have to take a break from charm making for a while. I have a big fiber art piece due in early April and I have some other important projects I want to focus on. (Hope I can stay focused!)

1 comment:

Vivien Zepf said...

Boy, your muse is working overtime!