Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Making Room



The calendar says it's spring, but the wind still feels like winter!  Even so, this week I washed and stored a bunch of fall and winter clothing.  I'm tired of wearing all those dark colors!  I've been shopping a bit for our upcoming trip and can't wait to wear some lighter and brighter clothing!

 On the downstairs front, my DH moved a bookshelf into my workspace and had to remove the top shelf to make it fit.  Now we have less storage space and lots of extra books.  (There goes that home library I always wanted...).  I donated a bunch of books to our Book Barn at the library...

I fit some of them on here...

But I couldn't get these from the library so I ordered them from Amazon!  Where am I going to put them?

 Then again, you can never have too many books, if you ask me!

1 comment:

Vivien Zepf said...

(From one book-a-holic to another): I'm in total agreement -- you can NEVER have too many books!