Need a little gratitute adjustment? I know I do! Today I'm thankful for:
- The change of seasons: It's revitalizing to see familiar scenery in a new way, almost like taking a vacation. Around here, it's a beautiful time of year, even if it means winter is coming.
- Family time: The last two weekends we've managed to squeeze in apple picking at a local orchard, a visit to Bear Mountain's Oktoberfest with my brother and his girls, and now we're planning a teen Halloween party. Fun!
- Modern technology: Everything from washing machines and dishwashers to laptops and cell phones - they sure make life easier!
- Modern health improvements: Last week I dodged a cold with the help of "cold remedy" tablets from CVS, and my back is feeling almost normal, thanks to modern PT.
- Cassie: I think it was Nora Ephron who said "When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you." Funny but true!
What's on your gratitude list today?