Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Spring in my thoughts, anyway...

The colors outside are so dreary and temperatures have been in the single digits here in the morning. The lake behind our house is still frozen solid, (although a little bumpy for skating as we discovered yesterday). Time for a little breath of spring air and sunshine, so I put this together the other night. Nothing is stitched down yet (as you can see from the lint and stray threads here and there), but I just liked the way the fabric colors and textures worked, and the whimsical feel of this combination, so I thought I 'd post it anyway! Maybe I should work on a poem or story to go with it (who is this girl in pink, picking daisies? Where did she come from and where is she going? What will happen next? Will she meet a wolf, or make a friend? Stay tuned...)

No comments: