As promised, here are the four pieces I got back in our second FANE renga project. I had made the initial design by sunprinting with Setacolor paints (see the original post from September here). I think the people that followed me were reluctant to "mess up" the fabric because they liked it so much. Each one just added a little touch in these two pieces above and below.
On the next two pieces, some rust colored stems and leaves were added as you can see. This particular section of the fabric didn't have as much variation in color or as many leaf-shaped prints, so it needed something else. I like the results!
The third person added some glitter paints in swirls on this piece. Nice!
Looks like I'll have some fun and original fabric to work with in the new year!