- Stitched on some sheers and laces to serve as background coral formations;
- Added some more branches to the central orange coral to make it a little bigger;
- Stitched some of the coral pieces together to hold them;
- Made a few more fish - fairy basslets and bluehead wrasses;
- Couched and free-motioned another brain coral and attached it to the first;
- Added yarn in the foreground for texture.
I feel like I'm moving forward at a good pace, and if I can keep it up, I may be able to make the deadline. Maybe I can give up cooking and cleaning for the next three weeks to make extra time!