Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowy Charms

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it seems like winter is right around the corner! I put together a few pieces of jewelry with the snowy charms I've been creating. Above is a cluster necklace I gave to my mom as a thank-you for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. You can see another paper charm that I painted, stamped, and coated with that Dimensional Magic. I added a little crystal jewel for a little sparkle. I also found those cool snowflake-shaped crystals last week. They add just the right wintry touch, don't you think?

Below is another charm bracelet. The large white snowflake is white opaque shrink film cut with our Accucut machine at work. There is also white polymer clay that is stamped and dusted with a pearly "Perfect Pearls" powder. I think my favorite is the snowstorm-in-a-bottle. It's also one of the easiest! As you can see, I'm still a bit obsessed with these charms! It's really fun using all the different materials. It never gets boring!

No comments: